Lonsdale Quay is a major transit hub in North Vancouver, British Columbia. It contains a hotel, as well as several restaurants.
Lonsdale Quay serves TransLink's SeaBus passenger ferry, which connects to Waterfront Station in Vancouver, across the Burrard Inlet. It also serves a number of bus routes that run to various other places along the North Shore, such as West Vancouver, Lynn Valley and Grouse Mountain.
Lonsdale Quay serves the following TransLink bus routes:
- 228 to Lynn Valley via Grand Boulevard
- 229 to Lynn Valley Centre via West Lynn
- 236 to Pemberton Heights/Grouse Mountain via Capilano Road
- 242 to Lynn Valley Centre via West Lynn (Early Morning Service)
- 242 to Vancouver via Lions Gate Bridge (Early Morning Service)
- 246 to Vancouver via Highlands